Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cocktail Server - Part Time!
at Affinity Gaming
Headquartered in Las Vegas, we are a personable, loyal, and friendly company that shares a connection with each of our customers and employees. Every employee at Affinity Gaming is committed to enhancing our guest's satisfaction by building upon our relationships and offering high-quality service at a reasonable price. With 8 properties (five in Nevada, two in Missouri, and one in Iowa) we are dedicated to delivering a value-oriented product in a convenient, welcoming, and casual atmosphere.
The Beverage Cocktail Server greets guests, takes drink orders and delivers drinks while providing great customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve alcoholic beverages in accordance with all state and local laws.
- Conduct all transactions properly.
- Ensure all beverage procedures are followed.
- Creating a fun and inviting atmosphere in assigned area.
- Maintain Beverage Department standards of cleanliness at all times.
- Must be trained in and maintain health code requirements.
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to all guests in any areas requiring service
- Prepare drinks and serve guests in a technically correct, fast and efficient manner.
- Properly garnish and ice (where applicable) drinks.
- Serve guests with proper identification
- Take orders from guests and obtain beverages while maintaining a clean station at all times.
- Adhere to all check settlement and food & beverage control procedures.
Previous Food or Beverage serving experience.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
Alcohol Awareness Card and Alcohol Awarenes Card.
OTHER PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS:
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.