Affinity Gaming, llc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Engineer II-Full Time/Swing Shift
at Affinity Gaming, llc
We Build Winners!
Want To Join?
Headquartered in Las Vegas, we are a personable, loyal, and friendly company that shares a connection with each of our customers and employees. Every employee at Affinity Gaming is committed to enhancing our guests' satisfaction by building upon our relationships and offering high-quality service at a reasonable price. With 11 properties (five in Nevada, three in Colorado, two in Missouri, and one in Iowa) we are dedicated to delivering a value-oriented product in a convenient, welcoming, and casual atmosphere.
The Maintenance Engineer performs daily maintenance and upkeep of the property equipment, such as air conditioning units, kitchen equipment, electrical maintenance, public areas of the casino/building maintenance and exterior maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC equipment including replacing compressor units.
- Work with DDC Controls to optimize energy management system throughout the building.
- Design, build and install custom cabinetry for remodel projects as assigned.
- Repair carpet and install new flooring in all areas of the building.
- Perform maintenance on all areas of the building.
- Plumbing and electrical repairs and other construction processes.
- Diagnose and repair and/or replace items such as televisions, air conditioning units, lighting fixtures, plumbing fixtures, tile work, phone repairs and carpet repair.
- Remove and replace air conditioning dust filters.
- Use of handheld radios and/or personal protective equipment.
- Removal of major debris from construction or repair work.
- Dry wall repair including removal and replacing wall material, framing and electrical.
- Repair, maintenance or replacement of wall paper and/or wall paint.
- Removal and installation of doors, glass and wood.
- Loads and empties trash receptacles from construction debris.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replaces light bulbs and electrical fixtures in any area of the casino.
- Preventative maintenance on all types of equipment
- Repair HVAC systems; and refrigeration equipment and/or possess any other specialty skill related to the maintenance area.
- Familiar with pneumatic control systems, electric and electronic controls
- Test and balance A/R supplies related to HVAC equipment
- Respond to internal service calls; to emergencies; perform documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays
- Maintain neat and friendly appearance at all times inclusive of all job areas, using cover clothing when needed to maintain clean appearance.
- Other related duties as assigned.
5 years of construction, mechanical, HVAC, or electrical field service experience required. Knowledge of OSHA guidelines required. Lock-out-tag-out, Blood Borne Pathogens and other safety training is required. These classes are provided by Rail City Casino and attendance is mandatory.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
CFC Universal and/or Accredited Carpenter certification required. NATE certified technician experience preferred. Valid Nevada Driver’s License. OSHA 10-hour certification preferred.
OTHER PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS:
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.