Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Slot Floorperson Swing/Grave
at Affinity Gaming
Slot Floorperson - Swing/Grave Shift
Headquartered in Las Vegas, we are a personable, loyal, and friendly company that shares a connection with each of our customers and employees. Every employee at Affinity Gaming is committed to enhancing our guests' satisfaction by building upon our relationships and offering high-quality service at a reasonable price. With 11 properties (five in Nevada, three in Colorado, two in Missouri, and one in Iowa) we are dedicated to delivering a value-oriented product in a convenient, welcoming, and casual atmosphere.
The Slot Floorperson encourages new guest enrollments into the A-Play Club while acknowledging and maintain all aspects of slot related duties, such as identifying jackpots, generating documents through the online system and answering all guest questions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pay slot machine jackpots, and complete the required paperwork neatly and accurately.
- Enroll players into A-Play Club.
- Make minor repairs to slot machines and EZ-Pay ticket jams.
- Keep well informed of types of slot machines on the casino floor to better assist guests in looking for a particular type of machine or denomination.
- Maintain a “pouch pay” currency bank to pay hand-pay jackpots and provide change assistance to guests.
- Ensure the overall satisfaction and comfort of the guests.
- Interact on a daily basis with all slot staff and other operational departments to maintain open communication and collect feedback.
- Maintain an awareness of any persons gambling underage, and immediately report all underage persons to Security.
- Other related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED required. Six months of experience in a slot attendant or casino-based position required.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
OTHER PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS:
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.