BluePearl Veterinary Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BluePearl Veterinary Partners
Sierra Veterinary Specialists, a new addition to the BluePearl family located in Reno, NV, is seeking an experienced full-time boarded Veterinarian Internist or an individual who is residency-trained in internal medicine to join our state-of-the-art emergency and specialty hospital.
- Do you have a passion for working with animals and learning new standard methodologies in animal health?
- Are you a dedicated Veterinarian who takes great pride in providing pets with the best possible care?
- Do you practice patience with your patients on a daily basis?
- Would your peers describe you as a respectful, resilient, and phenomenal teammate?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, then we want to hear from you.
Our hospital is a 24/7 emergency and specialty hospital serving the greater Reno-Tahoe area. Our spacious hospital is equipped with advanced technology that enables our associates to utilize the finest veterinary specialty equipment available. We take great pride in our comfortable treatment areas, including exam rooms, surgical suites, recovery areas and kennels to ensure a secure environment for our patients.
To provide the highest quality of care, we continuously invest in the latest technology for imaging, surgery, pathology, rehabilitation, dentistry, internal medicine and all other aspects of our veterinary specialties. For example, our ForceTriad™ energy platform, a revolutionary radiofrequency energy system, provides a more precise and efficient system for performing surgical procedures.
As a member of the BluePearl Veterinary Partners Family:
- You will join the Mars Petcare Network.
- You will have access to a rich supply of resources to further our mission: Enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
- You will work in a hospital with a best-in-class focus on specialty and emergency medicine; no primary care.
- We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit packages, and an extraordinary track record of clinician loyalty.
- You will enjoy a flexible schedule that allows you to focus on both professional development and work/life balance.
- Individual clinician mentorship and support.
- Free training programs are available through BluePearl University and BluePearl Science
- Endless opportunities to advance and grow in your career.
Perks to Living in Reno-Lake Tahoe Area:
- America’s "biggest little city" is home to highly rated restaurants, sporting events and performing arts.
- The event calendar is always full of excitement from the month-long Artown Arts and Cultural Festival to the Classic Car Rally, the Great Reno Balloon Race and the annual culinary event named Reno Bites.
- Reno was recently ranked #33 in US News’ Best Places To Live for the job market, quality of life and value.
- It experiences four seasons a year to enjoy all those activities you love!
- There’s plenty of outdoor activities such as kayaking or tubing on the Truckee River, golfing, hiking, horseback riding and cycling.
- Let's not forget Tahoe is just around the corner...boasting breathtaking ski resorts and sandy beaches along the perimeter of nearby beautiful Lake Tahoe. Put on your hiking boots for their extensive network of trails to explore some of the best views around.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.