Carson Tahoe Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN - PACU
at Carson Tahoe Health
Carson City, NV
About Carson Tahoe Health
Carson Tahoe Health (CTH) is a not-for-profit healthcare system with 240 licensed acute care beds. Serving a population of over 250,000, CTH features two hospitals, two urgent cares, an emergent care center, outpatient services and a provider network with 19 regional locations. Voted 5th most beautiful hospital in the nation being headquartered on a beautiful master planned 80-acre medical campus, nestled among the foothills of the Sierra Nevada in North Carson City.
Under the direct supervision of the designated coordinator, demonstrates proficiency in administering the fundamentals of the nursing process, contributes to the nursing assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Develops and participates in the care plan of the patient.
- Active Nevada RN license required
- Previous experience working in PACU or a minimum of 2+ year critical care experience required.
- BLS required - ACLS within 3 months of hire.
- Conscious Sedation self-study completed within 1 month of hire.
- Call required.
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Carson City, Nevada
- Live, work and play in one of the most beautiful regions in the world
- Enjoy an array of outdoor activities world class skiing, golf, camping, mountain biking, hiking, water skiing, kayaking, hunting and fishing
- Just next door is Beautiful Lake Tahoe
- We are minutes from Reno known as the 'biggest little city in the world' – Fine dining, nightlife, shopping and home to the University of Nevada Reno.
- Family friendly atmosphere with affordable housing & excellent school system
- No State Income Tax
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Telehealth, Paid Time Off
- 100% Vested 401K & Roth with Company Contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- On Site Education & Certification Programs