Covenant Consumer Direct
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Covenant Consumer Direct
- # of Openings
Company: Consumer Direct Care Network
Position: Support Coordinator
Location: Reno, NV
*For consideration of employment, please include a resume.*
See why Consumer Direct is a great place to work by watching our video
As the Support Coordinator, you will be working in a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment. The primary role of a Support Coordinator, serves to oversee the enrollment, management and training of Caregiver staff. The 400 Caregivers we manage play a vital role in our organization as they are the primary staff that help serve our consumers needs and fulfill their care plans. It is the duty or the Support Coordinator to ensure all Caregivers meet their training requirements to handle our consumers care plans and ensure caregivers are completing their timesheets in an accurate and timely manner.
In the Consumer Direct Care Network our employees are committed, dependable, professional and accountable. We value integrity, honesty and respect for others. We have high standards for how our employees conduct themselves at work and in the communities we support. Come join our team and be a part of a rewarding career helping others!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Maintain confidentiality regarding all communication/information related to consumers, Caregivers, and all business relations adhering to HIPPA regulations
- Prepare and process Caregiver employee applications and ensure accuracy and completeness of paper work
- Ensure Caregivers are appropriately trained to accommodate the personal care plans of each individual member
- Utilize reports to assist in tracking all training and prepare monthly reminder notices to Caregivers regarding required training
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Answer questions about organization and provide callers with address, directions, and other information
- Process payroll information
- Assist in maintaining all databases and electronic files
- Receive, screen, and respond to inquiries for Consumer Direct Care Network services
- Responsible for auditing Caregiver timesheets for accuracy and completeness
- Report timesheets that might be viewed by Medicaid as fraudulent in nature and/or against Medicaid program mandates and guidelines, and/or company policies and practices to appropriate office staff
- Discharge Caregivers that are not compliant with regulations and policies
- Act as a troubleshooter for inquiry calls or drop in visits regarding general program information or for consumer complaints
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient with Microsoft applications especially with Excel and Outlook
- Bilingual in Spanish and English both written and oral communications
- Must be able to successfully pass a background screening
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join Consumer Direct Care Network, you are exposed to numerous professional development opportunities during your hands-on, formal training. We welcome your contributions, value your integrity and champion your vision while we collaborate on work that moves us all toward a compassionate community. In our growing organization, we have a long history of helping individuals build their careers in the home care industry. It is truly a place where there is something for everyone. Whether your success is determined by a particular lifestyle you want to support, professional growth, or seeking new and challenging work. Our employees have a direct impact, vision and influence on an expanding nationwide company which has that small company feel. Your success will be greatly rewarded.
Above all, you will experience career satisfaction of working in a culture built on its sense of care for not only the members we support in the community but our greatest asset, our people. That vision of care stems throughout the entire organization from the care we provide to making sure our people are appreciated, supported and employed with a company they can be proud to work and grow with. Caring for others comes naturally at Consumer Direct Care Network. Our deep history of connecting people and championing change has made us strong and resilient. Pride in our diversity and our strength of character build our capacity to care for one another. You benefit from our experience by being immersed in a fun, fulfilling work atmosphere geared toward helping others. We are proud of the longevity and loyalty that our employees show. Their commitment to doing good work is what makes us a leader in the industry.
As a Consumer Direct Care Network team member you will receive:
- Benefits for all employees
- Rewarding career helping others
- Fun and engaging work environment built on team unity
- Paid Time Off for the things you love to do
- Holiday and sick time available
- Retirement planning
- Professional training to help advance your skills for career development
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a difference in the work you do and lives we serve
*Benefits may vary depending on employment status*
WHO WE ARE
Consumer Direct Care Network specializes in home and community-based services that assist older adults and individuals of all ages with disabilities and impairments to continue to live their lives independently in their own homes and communities. Our services are available in large cities, small towns and remote rural areas in 13 states and the District of Columbia. As a leader in home based health care, we provide a variety of services from traditional in-home care to financial management services for those who self-direct their care and services. We have extensive experience with Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and with supporting people who pay for their own care.
Your opportunities within our network are endless, it’s not just a job, it’s a career… advance it with the Consumer Direct Care Network!
The Consumer Direct Care Network and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.