Greater Nevada Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Services Specialist
at Greater Nevada Credit Union
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- US-NV-Carson City
- Posted Date
- 3 days ago(6/11/2019 2:10 PM)
- Full-Time (40 Hours)
Greater Nevada Credit Union has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Services Specialist to join the Commercial Services Department!
This Commercial Services Specialist position will primarily cover the Carson, Dayton and Minden areas and will be responsible for partnering with branches to expand existing commercial relationships. They will work independently as well as with Branch Managers (when needed) to acquire new commercial memberships; specializing in the sale of Merchant Services and Remote Deposit products.
Why Join Greater Nevada?
Greater Nevada Credit Union continually focuses on enhancing the lives of its employees by offering competitive wages and great benefits. We pride ourselves on a greater culture and that's why we've been recognized as the #1 Best Place to Work in the Reno/Tahoe Area. Greater Nevada Credit Union has been helping Nevadans with their financial needs since 1949 and has seen expansion in all areas of business. Would you like to help more people Live Greater? At Greater Nevada, we engage our team members by offering exciting growth and professional development opportunities, rewards for outstanding commitment to our members, and support of community involvement that encourages living Greater. Ready to achieve Greater Success and join a growing team in Northern Nevada and Las Vegas? Please apply today and see what it means to Live Greater!
- Seeking and developing new commercial relationships while strengthening and retaining existing relationships
- Acquire and build commercial memberships, deposit accounts and loans; including but not limited to merchant services and other ancillary commercial products
- Work closely with other departments to establish effective business relationships that could include working with consumer members and products within GNCU their subsidiaries
- Helping people to Live Greater through participation in events and activities that support local communities
- 2+ years financial institution experience
- Experience working in an outside sales capacity
- Previous business services/credit union experience
- Business to business sales experience