Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hamilton Company
- 30-Jan-2019 to 31-May-2019 (MST)
- Reno, NV, USA
- Full Time
Hamilton Company is a global enterprise headquartered in Reno, Nevada with manufacturing facilities in Reno, Boston and Bonaduz, Switzerland. Branch sales offices are located in France, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
We are the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for precision fluid measuring. For over 56 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring device we manufacture.
The Marketing Analyst plays a key role in the larger marketing department by creating and maintaining technical department-wide tools and overseeing reporting on marketing metrics. Key tools administrated by the Marketing Analyst include a customized web-based product information and document management tool, 3D visualization quoting tool, and custom Excel-based applications to assist in quoting. Success in this role involves providing leadership on efficiencies in quoting, keeping technical data current, and ensuring that information is disseminated on a regular basis. Additionally, the Marketing Analyst monitors and reports on key metrics, like lead generation results and site traffic. Reporting is compiled into monthly analytic reports and used to contribute to the overall strategy from a data perspective.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Administer and customize web-based product information management tool, SharePoint Online
- Manage user permissions throughout the site.
- Develop workflows through SharePoint Designer and Microsoft Flow.
- Design and implement small-scale databases.
- Maintain document management standards to ensure outdated documents are removed or updated in a timely order, users have access to necessary files, and documents are maintained in a consistent way throughout the site.
- Administer and maintain Product Visualization and Quoting Software.
- Program product logic and requirements into the quoting software to ensure accurate quotes.
- Assist the Product Managers and Market Managers in supporting all products in the assigned product line as related to maintaining quoting databases.
- Suggest improvements in maintaining information in quoting tool as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot reported errors and act as technical support to resolve time-sensitive issues.
- Create and maintain software tools (Macros, VB-Scripts with Graphical User Interface).
- Develop and maintain dealer quoting databases.
- Develop and manage inventory of all types of product literature and demo product as it could relate to the quoting tool.
- Assist in developing and implementing a data-driven marketing strategy.
- Monitor and maintain reporting on marketing KPI's to identify positive and negative trends.
- Create meaningful dashboards to clearly depict trends to the overall marketing team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, computer science or similar field.
- Experience with performing software testing and documentation of User and Troubleshooting Guides.
- Experience in designing relational databases and database management.
- Experience with programming complete end-to-end solutions.
- 2+ years of marketing experience is strongly recommended.
- 2+ years of technical experience is strongly recommended.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate expertise on tools used.
- Information Systems knowledge:
- XML and/or HTML preferred.
- SharePoint Online familiarity preferred.
- Object oriented language, preferably VB or C++, required.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office required - Word, Excel, Access (Office365 experience preferred).
- Superior project management and time management skills to properly scope incoming projects, manage a wide variety of stakeholders, and engage in thoughtful change management for a large team.
- Must be confident and self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to project management.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects.
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Commitment to sustainable design.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Excellent Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more).
- Solid Stable Company.
- Drug free workplace.
Learn more about us @: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants.