Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hamilton Company
- 17-Sep-2020 to 16-Nov-2020 (MST)
- Reno, NV, USA
- Full Time
Hamilton Company is looking for a Service Coordinator who will assist in the coordination of work efforts within the Robotics Service Department.
- Coordinate and schedule various service requests
- Take incoming calls through the Service Hotline and route them in the appropriate direction and dispatch to the appropriate Service Engineer.
- Create service quotations for various types of service
- Assist Field Service Engineers to maintain individual part inventories
- Ensure department compliance with ISO requirements, including maintenance of documentation, review of policies, and handing periodic inspections.
- Process completed service calls, which include detailed data entry, invoicing, and checking for proper documentation.
- Work closely with Field Service Engineers and the Shipping department to create and ship parts to the field.
- Assist with maintaining the Customer Relation Management (CRM) database
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have at least five years of customer service experience.
- Must have Microsoft Office experience, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and, PowerPoint.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits Package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug-free workplace
Learn more about us at: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, religious preference, or veteran status in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.