International Game Technology (IGT)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager Treasury I
at International Game Technology (IGT)
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of North America Treasury Operations, the Treasury Manager will work closely with their team of Accountants/Analysts supporting all aspects of Treasury activities for North America Gaming and Lottery. This position requires corporate cash management or treasury experience and an understanding of GAAP. Along with strong technical, analytical and communication skills, the ideal candidate must have a high level of motivation, flexibility, initiative and leadership.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Manage the NA Treasury and Cash Application team
- Prepare daily cash position and cash forecast to ensure adequate liquidity
- Daily administration of wire transfers, FX trades, short-term debt management and cash investments
- Review and post journal entries
- Establish and build collaborative relationships with internal and external business partners
- Ability to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency while meeting deadlines
- Ensure activities performed by direct reports are in compliance with internal/SOX controls, government regulations, Treasury policies and GAAP
- Managing and developing direct reports. Delegating and coordinating the work of the team to ensure department objectives are met timely and accurately.
- Track and assist in the issuance of letters of credit and bonds
- Administer online banking portals
- Assist with cash management strategies in terms of banking relationships, maintaining optimal bank account structure (including opening/closing/updating authorized account signers) and bank fee management
- Assuring all cash receipts are posted timely and accurately
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Accounting, Finance, Economics
- 7+ years of Treasury, Finance or Accounting experience; at least 5 years of Treasury experience preferred
- 2 plus years of leadership experience preferred
- Understanding of GAAP
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize under pressure
- Ability to communicate (both written and verbal) effectively with all levels within the organization and with external business partners
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- CTP preferred
- SAP experience preferred
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we offer generous time-off plans, a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, and free identity theft insurance to name a few.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Always innovating? Committed to Excellence? Thrive in a team environment? If that’s you, International Game Technology (IGT) is the career choice for you.
GTECH, the largest global lottery business, and IGT, the world leader in the gaming equipment space, have merged to create the world's leading end-to-end gaming company. By adopting the IGT name and GTECH's visual identity, we've melded two iconic brands into one. Together, we're uniquely positioned to provide the government-sponsored and commercial gaming industry with proven solutions across the entire continuum of products and channels.
If this sounds like a career choice for you, join our Talent Network to learn more.
What is a Talent Network?