Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Graveyard Busser - Purple Parrot
at Atlantis Casino
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
We are currently accepting applications for talented and guest service oriented individuals to join Atlantis’ only 24 hour Restaurant!
Experienced Busperson are needed for Atlantis’ Purple Parrot. Duties include; clearing off and setting up restaurant tables. Assisting food servers with guest needs (ex: refilling drinks). Must be guest-oriented and able to lift and transport tubs of dishes and silverware.
Atlantis invests in our people by not only offering tuition reimbursement, comprehensive benefit plan but also offer a higher tier tipped wage regardless of enrollment status.
Hourly Rate: $8.25 + tips
THIS POSITION IS A DUAL RATE BUSSER AND HOST/CASHIER FOR GRAVEYARD.
Qualifications: This position is expected to:
• Stocks and maintains bus/dish cart station. Ensures necessary supplies, silverware, dishes, and paper products are available. Maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the bus station area(s).
• Performs assigned opening duties to ensure a clean and well organized station with proper supply levels. Ensures that the dining room is in guest ready condition.
• Removes unused settings, clears dirty dishes, provides water, coffee, ice tea and soda refills as requested. Pre-busses (removes excess dishes) from tables throughout the shift.
• Approaches tables promptly with a warm greeting. Assists the Food Servers with guest service.
• Greets and seats guests when a host/hostess is not present.
• As guests depart, clears and resets tables as quickly as possible. Removes all dishes and glassware from tables after guest has left. Cleans table surface and ensures proper sanitation. Sets tables in the proper order according to the company expectations.
• Uses a tray/bus tub at all times to clear all tables and to deliver beverages.
• Transports dishes from restaurant bus station area to dishwashing area. Sorts and separates silverware, dishes, and glassware in accordance with established guidelines.
• Maintains thorough housekeeping practices of the assigned station before, during and after the shift including floors, walls, chairs and tables.
• Empties and cleans all restaurant trash cans as needed. Routinely checks trash cans for discarded tableware and kitchen utensils. Retrieves and cleans as necessary.
• Must be familiar and proficient with menus and general restaurant operational policies to be able to answer guests’ questions.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement