Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Guest Security Officer $16.50 /hr + up to $250 Attendance Bonus!
at Atlantis Casino
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
This position is responsible for providing escort service to transport company assets, participates in inspections including safety and theft prevention, provides information to guests, provides first-aid and emergency services, and cooperates with local authorities as needed.
The Atlantis Security Academy offers rapid earning potential by providing in-house security/safety training programs to Guest Assistance Officers who want to grow their career and enhance their skill-set.
Within two weeks of hire:
- Successfully complete the initial training program with the Field Training Officer.
- Within one month of hire:
- Interview suspects or victims with little or no supervision.
- Collect pertinent documents/information needed for Security reports.
- Prepare a Security report with little or no supervision.
Respond to anywhere on property without using a map or receiving directions.
- Within 6 months of hire:
- Successfully complete the First Aid/CPR Training Program
- CPI training program
Requires a valid Nevada Driver's License and DMV Printout with zero demerit points at the time of the interview. Must be able to register with the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
*Must be 21 or older*
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Immediate enrollment in Attendance Bonus! Guest Security officers may receive up to $250
- Referral Programs - Team Members who refer friends & family may earn up to $1600
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement