Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Atlantis Casino
- Employment Type
The Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Northern Nevada's #1 Destination Resort, has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Spa/Salon Manager.
Our Spa/Salon features provides a wide variety of services including manicures, pedicures, hair services, nails, makeup consultation, massages, facials, and body wraps.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for directing, managing, and providing leadership and direction to the spa operation on an assigned shift.
- Assisting management in special projects, duties, etc.
- Training of all new front staff team members
- Exceptional computer skills and working knowledge of phone system, computer system and software programs
- Monthly inventory of retail items
- Organizing and cleaning stock rooms
- Organizing and cleaning retail and reception areas
- Keeping up with all product and treatment knowledge
- Training front staff team members in product knowledge and treatment knowledge
- Ensuring all 4 diamond standards/Forbes standards are met by all front staff team members including smiling, using the guest’s name when possible, two handed hand shake and anticipating guest’s needs
- Reports directly to Spa Salon Manager
- Ensuring the Spa Retail Therapy Area is completely stocked at all times
- Exceptional communication skills and well versed in the English language
- Working with management to set retail sales goals for front staff team members and tracking progress toward the retail revenue goal
- Assisting management in front staff interviews with potential job candidates
- Keeping a weekly inventory of operating supplies
- Tagging and putting new products out on the shelves and back stock in stock room cages
- Implementing a retail sales plan to drive up retail sales revenue
Additional responsibilities will include: Hire, train, and evaluate staff; oversee the maintenance of the spa including overall cleanliness, service and economic use of resources and supplies. Ideal candidate must possess exceptional interpersonal and guest service skills
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa culture fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage), 401K, and much more!