Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Parts Sales Counterperson
at PAPÉ KENWORTH
PAPÉ MACHINERY, INC. – CONSTRUCTION & FORESTRY DIVISION – SPARKS, NV
PARTS SALES COUNTERPERSON: Position will respond to customer needs for parts in person or by telephone at the store location. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Determining customers parts needs through use of literature, computer programs and parts knowledge.
- Recommending parts or service to customers.
- Maintaining relationships with established customers and building relationships with potential customers.
- Maintaining knowledge of products, services and parts and the associated costs of each.
- Completing all necessary paperwork on each transaction in an accurate timely manner.
- Responding to customers in person or by telephone whenever required and providing quotes or estimates for parts.
- Processing credits, making adjustments, and monitoring for restocking charges on all parts sales completed.
Must be self-motivated, assertive and have excellent customer relation skills. Requires the ability to communicate effectively with customers by telephone and in person, in an effort to sell company parts and other services. Other duties include shipping/receiving and other warehouse duties. Applicant should be knowledgeable in parts inventory. Organizational skills must be above average.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.