Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Psychologist - Child & Adolescent
at Renown Health
Full Time - Eligible for Benefits
Work Hours: 8-5
Renown Health, Northern Nevada's largest and only not-for-profit locally governed healthcare network is seeking a Licensed Psychologist with experience and/or interest in the scope of Child and Adolescent treatment. The successful candidate will join our team of two child psychiatrists, and one child psychiatry APRN practicing in an outpatient/clinic setting.
In 2016, Renown Health and the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine recognized that the community is big enough for a full-fledged children’s hospital and decided on a close collaboration for child health that could meet all our needs. Since the summer of 2016, Renown Children’s Hospital has hired over 20 pediatricians, including two pediatric hematologist/oncologists, a pediatric emergency medicine physician, a second pediatric pulmonologist, a pediatric infectious disease specialist, two pediatric hospitalists, and four new pediatric critical care physicians. In addition, we have onboarded five new general pediatricians. Joining in the spring and summer of 2018 will be two more pediatric emergency medicine physicians, an additional neonatologist and a pediatric kidney specialist. We have just initiated the process to apply for a Pediatric Residency.
PROGRAM & POSITION HIGHLIGHTS:
- Direct patient care - not medication management
- Average of 10 patients/day
- Flexible outpatient scheduling - no call
- Dedicated MA that handles scheduling, insurance authorizations, calls, etc.
- Only Children's Hospital in the region
- Teaching facility for University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine
RENO/LAKE TAHOE REGION:
- No state income tax
- Listed in Top 100 cities to live
- 30 minutes from beautiful Lake Tahoe
- Enjoy four seasons and over 300 days of annual sunshine
- Family friendly community, thriving culinary scene, affordable living, and easy access to a variety of outdoor activities
- Learn more about living in the Reno/Tahoe Area
Minimum Qualifications: Requirements - Required and/or Preferred
Education: Must have working-level knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing and speaking English.
Experience: Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a clinical setting required.
License(s): Ability to obtain and maintain a State of Nevada Psychologist license.
Cathy Sprinkel| Renown Health In-House Provider Recruiter
email@example.com | 775-982-6381