Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Officers Local Area
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer Level
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday, Saturday - Sunday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Morning, Overnight
At Allied Universal® our Security Professionals assist clients, and the public at large, by providing essential jobs that keep our communities safe and secure. During this time, we need your help more than ever. We have immediate employment opportunities. Allied Universal also employs an interview process you can complete from the comfort of your home through our online application and video interviewing technology. We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees and invite you to apply to join the team.
NOW HIRING UNARMED AND ARMED SECURITY PROFESSIONALS
WE HAVE OPEN POSTS THROUGHOUT THE CITY OF RENO AND SPARKS (OFF USA PARKWAY)
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GUARD CARD WE WILL PAY FOR YOUR EXPEDITED CARD FOR $129
FOR SEVERAL POSTS ON USA PKWY AT THE GIGAFACTORY WE ARE PAYING $600 SIGNON FEES IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE GUARD CARD - AND THIS SITE HAS GREAT PERKS SUCH AS 5 CAFETERIAS WHERE YOU CAN PURCHASE DISCOUNTED MEALS, THERE ARE FREE SNACKS AND DRINKS!
WE ALSO HAVE ACCOUNTS PAYING $1000 SIGNON BONUSES TO WORK ARMED WITH THE RIGHT EXPERIENCE!
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
PILB LIC# 1863
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.